How to participate
Attendance at a Recovery Conference is by invitation only, with selections made based on review of information provided by each applicant. The steps leading to participation in a Recovery Conference are as follows:
- Indicate your interest and stay informed by registering on the Conference Website. To do this, click the signup tab found at top right of the web page, then fill out a short profile description and submit. Your sign up to the Recovery community is free and allows access to information concerning upcoming Conferences. We do not share your contact information and we keep communication limited to important conference-related information.
- In certain instances, attendees of previous recovery conferences may need to create a new profile using the form.
- Once registered, you can and should login and enter or update your full profile by going here. The full profile is required in order to submit an abstract and to register for the next meeting.
- Stay alert for an email from the conference chairs announcing the call for abstracts. To submit an abstract, you must enter your full profile, unless you already have done so. Submitted abstracts can be viewed and edited up until the time when the conference chairs close the submission period.
- The Conference chairs will mail out invitations to applicants whose submitted abstract has been accepted for an oral or poster presentation. Once you have received an invitation, the registration link will become active for you when logged into the Recovery website. Please proceed to Conference registration immediately on receipt of the formal invitation. Registration is not possible without an invitation.
- If you wish to attend the conference without presenting in the technical program, you can submit an application. This option will be available once the registration period is opened by the chairs. In order to apply you need to complete a full profile. Note that invitations to the Recovery Conference are based on available space and the overall contribution the applicant is deemed to make to the meeting.If you do receive an invitation to attend, the registration link will become active for you when logged into the Recovery website. Please proceed with Conference registration immediately on receipt of a formal invitation. Registration is not possible without an invitation.